Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tender Mercies

We are finally all caught up on general conference! I love conference. I also love that we can still read and ponder the words from past conferences and messages shared by our wonderful Church leaders who have been inspired to help us.

Earlier this morning I was reading an article by Elder Bednar about tender mercies. He said, "the Lord's tender mercies do not occur randomly or merely by coincidence. Faithfulness, obedience, and humility invite tender mercies into our lives, and it is often the Lord's timing that enables us to recognize and treasure these important blessings." 

When I look for the tender mercies, I also find them. Heavenly Father is constantly doing little things for us. Sometimes though, I forget to spend some time to think and express gratitude for the little things, the mercies and the blessings. However, I know they are there. I am excited to look for them this week and to more fully express my gratitude to my Father in Heaven. 

Being here in Gdańsk, this beautiful city has been one of the greatest tender mercies of my mission. I love it here.  Last week we visited the muzeum solidarności. Here are some pictures:

-the monument outside, there were supposed to be three crosses facing each corner of the world in honour of four men who had died. Then they found out only three had died and so they erected three crosses.
-comp head sets. We're lookin' fly.

-classic Gdańsk view from the top of the museum (shipyard and cranes)




No comments:

Post a Comment